Thank you for visiting GoodJobs, the simple low-cost job board for charity roles.
GoodJobs is a social enterprise created to make advertising and recruiting charity staff, simple and cost effective. We have a growing community of registered job seekers who benefit from access to training and support to help them find their next charity role. We also advertise volunteering opportunities and trustee positions.
Please consider registering with GoodJobs as a recruiter. Our board is different in four ways:
1. Our annual subscriptions start at only £120. If you are a small charity, GoodJobs is a free service.
2. Your subscription allows you to post up-to 100 jobs every year. Most boards charge per post.
3. It takes just two minutes to register
. You can even pay by invoice.
4. You will be contributing to the GoodJobs Fund
, which distributes grants to support equality, diversity and inclusion in charity recruitment and training. A minimum of 25% of our net profits every quarter will be put into the GoodJobs Fund.
- we promote all the live roles via our social media channels and direct to registered job seekers by email
- your recruitment package includes trustee and volunteer roles
- our support team are on hand to answer questions if you have them.
Register now and advertise your positions with GoodJobs.
We also have a toolkit for recruiters which explains how to write a job description and craft job adverts. If you are recruiting for your first ever fundraiser, we have a guide about that too.
Due to social distancing you are probably having to change the way you recruit. We will shortly be sharing the recording of our first online clinic - Switching to virtual recruitment. In the meantime, you can follow the thread of live tweets from the session with top tips about virtual recruitment.