About COVID RESEARCH
1.1 million people in the UK have been diagnosed with Long-COVID.
This condition makes everyday activity, such as washing or dressing, impossible.
COVID RESEARCH is there for Long COVID suffers, in the short, medium and long term.
We fund and publish research into the nature, causes, diagnosis, treatment, possible cures
and the possible prevention of Long COVID.
We campaign for Long COVID to be recognised as a disability.
We co-ordinate mental health services.
Trustees must have:
• a commitment to the mission of COVID Research
• a willingness to meet the minimum time requirement – one meeting a month
• strategic vision
• good, independent judgement
• an ability to think creatively
• a willingness to speak their mind
• an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities
• of trusteeship
• an ability to work effectively as a member of a team and to take decisions for the
• good of COVID Research
Trustees must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
• collaborative partnerships
• financial management and accounting
• income generation
• mental health
• public affairs
• trading subsidiaries
• web development
• You will pioneer support for Long COVID suffers.
• You will create a new UK charity.
• You will expand your professional and personal networks
• You will be happier*
• You will have a higher sense of well-being*
• You will have a higher sense of purpose in life*
Trusteeship is voluntary.
Thank you for your consideration.
*Stephen G. Post, PhD. It's Good to Be Good. American Journal of Health Promotion 2017, Vol. 31(2) 163-172.