This role is to provide administrative and clerical support to the Exeter City Community Trust, ensuring efficient coordination of duties and the delivery of a high-quality service to service users and other stakeholders.
- To provide a professional front line enquiry and reception service to tenants, visitors and contractors and to deal appropriately with any day-to-day enquiries and complaints or to refer these enquiries to others, as necessary.
- To deal with enquiries in a confidential and professional manner.
- To provide administrative support in order that estates, properties, tenancies, rent accounts and antisocial behaviour are managed effectively and excellent customer service is provided.
- To be aware of the diverse needs of service users and to use resources available to ensure a quality service is delivered.
- To assist with site visits when required, assist with correspondence, and undertake customer satisfaction surveys in order to provide excellent customer service.
- To provide administration support to all teams, including promotion of services available, effective communication, coordination of meetings and training.
- To process and handle confidential and sensitive data in relation to vetting and exclusions checks.
- Carry out clerical duties including sickness returns, post monitoring, preparation of minutes and statistic collation.
- To identify and participate in training courses which are deemed beneficial to the post
- Other responsibilities which fit within the broad remit of the role.
NB. This is not an exhaustive list and all roles are expected to evolve over time depending on the changing needs of the organisation; it is an indication of the nature of tasks to be undertaken.