Home-based role working for the Queen’s Green Canopy (QGC), a unique tree planting campaign across the UK to mark The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022 and hosted by Cool Earth.
The post of Digital Fundraising Officer (up to £28,000pa) is a varied role, offering diverse opportunities to support the Development Director in creating successful corporate and community relationships, working collaboratively with the QGC Communications team to connect with profile raising fundraising campaigns for the project launch in May 2021.
The post holder will be responsible for the day to day activities related to broad income generation and be familiar with on-line donation platforms.
You must be articulate and confident working in a high profile role, being a key point of contact for a wide range of fundraising opportunities representing the QGC at meetings and other events. Experience of developing fundraising campaigns would be a distinct advantage for this role.
This is a full-time fixed term contract which can be conducted remotely but you will need to attend meetings, predominantly in London but also UK nationwide, as required.
- Significant experience of developing Individual Giving campaigns, particularly through direct marketing via digital channels
- Experience of working in a fast moving fundraising team
- Previous experience of working with charities and or/ not for profit experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of fundraising techniques to engage and develop funding relationships
- Experience of developing digital fundraising campaigns
- Ability to write compelling fundraising copy to encourage widest support and donations
- Exceptional relationship management skills at all levels
CLOSING DATE: Monday 17 May 2021
NO AGENCIES PLEASE