Closing date: Tuesday 24th March 2020 (midnight)
First interview: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Second interview: Wednesday 15th April 2020
About Wilderness Foundation UK
Established in South Africa in 1956, the Wilderness Foundation has taken 40,000 people into the wild. Based at Chatham Green in Essex, the Wilderness Foundation reaches in the region of over 5000 children, young people and adults per year.
The purpose of the Foundation is to prepare and educate for the future. We believe that nature and wild spaces are of incalculable value not just to maintain biodiversity and wildlife but for human wellbeing. All our projects and programmes have the same basis – to connect people to nature for wellbeing benefits, mental, spiritual and physical – and to teach people in turn to care for nature into the future by teaching Leave no Trace Ethics, respect and understanding of our impact on a web of life.
Registered Charity No: 1118493 (England and Wales) SC041697 (Scotland)
- Grant and bid application, report and follow up
- Corporate networking
- Donor/public management and engagement
- Organise fundraising events
The successful candidate will be:
- Believe in the same ethos as the Charity’s
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fundraising bid writing, research and donor management
- Self-motivated, target driven and can work under tight schedule to meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
You maybe required to work some weekends and evenings and we will have a flexible approach together towards working hours.
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure check and reference check.