About Reviving Home
Reviving Home is a crowdfunding platform that assists people with rebuilding and reviving their crisis-torn cities. It helps to reconstruct private property by connecting property owners with Reconstruction Experts, workers & volunteers and micro funding organizations.
Our platform helps owners obtain the necessary funds and find Reconstruction Experts on site. These experts coordinate and oversee each reconstruction project locally while working together with both volunteers and workers.
We thus encourage early reconstruction from the bottom up - one house, one neighbourhood at a time.
About the role
As Reviving Home moves into the next stage of development, we require professional support with our fundraising. You will be responsible for developing our fundraising pipeline, writing and submitting fundraising applications to trusts and foundations, and researching prospective funding sources.
We envision the initial engagement to be for 2-4 hours per week for 2 months with the view to a longer-term relationship if successful.
Reviving Home is based in Berlin, Germany but we are happy to consider remote working arrangements from other countries.
- Researching, writing and submitting inspirational and compelling applications to trusts and foundations to meet/exceed income targets
- Maintaining a well-researched pipeline of funding propositions
- Researching new prospect trust funders using a range of on- and off-line sources
- Building relationships with existing trust and foundation supporters through regular reporting and arranging meetings
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and information about prospects, supporters and applications
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a successful trust and foundation fundraising programme – in particular, experience of submitting successful applications
- Good level of administrative and organisational competency
- Management of project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Developed analytical and research skills with strong attention to detail
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
- Additional languages are advantageous (particularly German and Arabic)
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2021.