We are looking for an experienced temporary EA to support Head of Operations in Colombia while they are recruiting for the perm post.
This phenomenal organisation conducts a range of education, awareness and empowerment programmes that supports it key mandate of sexual reproductive health and rights for all. They seek to influence governments and other key decision-making bodies to make policy and legislative changes that support and defend sexual reproductive health rights all over the world.
This role is for 4 weeks, fully remote, working 2 days per week spread over a week (mainly in the afternoons due to difference in time zones).
You need to be able to speak and write fluent in English and Spanish, with French as an addition if possible, since some Associations in the Caribbean are French speakers.
There a few core activities for this temporary assignment:
* Writing draft documents
* Copy editing documents
* Gathering input and feedback from colleagues on documents
* Writing newsletter updates
* Preparing slides for presentations
* Knowledge management: filing documents in Sharepoint and organising etc.
* Booking and coordinating interpretation / translation / design
* Coordination of large meetings with Member Associations and other stakeholders across multiple time zones
* Managing large meetings (e.g. Member Associations meetings) to ensure smooth running.
* Managing travel arrangements
Immediate start is essential. Pay £15-£20 per hour.
We are looking to move quickly with this role, please apply without delay.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.