Dynamics 365 Project Manager
Home Based (within the UK)
m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Project Manager in our team.
We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate dependent on experience.
We offer a range of benefits including Healthcare Cashback Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension, and Voluntary Benefits.
As a Dynamics 365 Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of high-quality Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) and Power Platform projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Leading the creation of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- Liaising with PMO Co-ordinators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
- Determining the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each client
- Planning and executing the implementation, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of client organisations, business needs and the challenges of each business sector
- Leading project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
- Ensuring expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identifying potential challenges to the project and communicating with the Implementation Team and client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project, ensuring it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Assisting with management reporting
Travelling to client sites will be an integral part of your role (once restrictions allow), and so you should be comfortable with occasional overnight stays away from home.
To be considered as a Dynamics 365 Project Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience of managing the delivery of complex and challenging CRM projects
- Experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Microsoft SureStep
- Strong prioritisation, planning and time management skills
- The ability to establish and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To be able to work flexible hours as and when required
Experience of working within the Not for Profit sector is also highly desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Implementation Project Manager, CRM Project Manager, Professional Services Project Manager, or IT Implementation Project Manager.
To apply for the role of Dynamics 365 Project Manager, please select the apply button shown, complete the application process and attach a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.