Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Job Reference: MH09
- Date Posted: 24 March 2021
- Recruiter: m-hance
- Location: Home Based
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
Dynamics 365 Consultant
Home Based (in the UK)
Competitive DOE Plus Benefits (see below)
m-hance is a UK-based company, with offices in Manchester and Dublin, providing innovative and functionally rich business software solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Consultant in our team.
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation and extension of CRM software and inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their maximum.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join m-hance at a time of rapid growth and success and make a real difference on significant long-term projects.
Duties will include:
- Leading or participating in business discovery and requirements sessions with key stakeholders, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Analysing the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, and identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Generating estimates for implementation tasks
- Assisting the PMO team with Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Configuring and customising Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Conducting solution testing and assisting the client with user acceptance testing
- Proactively leading with best practices throughout the system implementation
- Inspiring and guiding new and existing clients on the integration and use of CRM and CRM updates
- Planning and executing data migration activities including the build of data migration profiles
- Running training workshops to introduce CRM to employees on client sites
To be considered as aDynamics 365 Consultant, you will need:
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet and Mobile Applications
- Experience of delivering at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects with proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis and requirements gathering
It is essential for this role that you are able to travel frequently and work away from home with occasional overnight stays when customer or business needs dictate.
Other organisations may call this role Microsoft Dynamics Consultant, Dynamics 365 engineer, Dynamics 365 Architect, Dynamics 365 Implementations Consultant, CRM Project Manager, CRM Consultant, or CRM Implementation Consultant.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Voluntary Benefits
Webrecruit and m-hance are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Dynamics 365 Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.