Donor Care Manager (Part Time)
- Job Reference: TCYIE0205/CC
- Date Posted: 8 April 2021
- Recruiter: The Hospice of St Francis
- Location: Berkhamsted
- Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
- Sector: I.T. Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
Donor Care Manager (Part Time)
We are The Hospice of St Francis, a charity that helps people throughout Hertfordshire and south Buckinghamshire to live their precious lives well by improving symptoms, achieving personal goals, and helping them to feel safe.
We are currently looking for a Donor Care Manager to join our highly successful Fundraising team on a part time basis.
Hours: Part Time/ 22.5 - 30 hours per week
The Donor Care Manager will work across the Fundraising team to ensure our customer relationship management (CRM) system is providing the best possible insight, tracking and processing of all supporter interactions, helping us make key decisions regarding our fundraising efforts.
This vital role will lead on donor data integration and analysis to ensure our supporters are getting the best possible service, as well as supporting the Donor Care team with all financial processing and training.
You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy. You will also
need to be able to work proactively to identify system improvements, be solution-focused, a strong
communicator and able to work well across multiple teams, often with differing needs and
- £16,800 – £24,000 per annum (Based on FTE £28,000 - £30,000 p.a.)
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Wide range of training courses
- On-going support and professional development opportunities available from the Hospice
- Staff discount at our 'number twenty' shop
- And more
If you are passionate about charity fundraising and adept at translating data into successful strategies and plans, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered as our Donor Care Manager, you will need:
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and plan whilst retaining a keen
attention to detail.
- Previous CRM experience in reporting, interrogation, analysis and segmenting data
- Passionate about providing a first-class service to supporters
- Solution focused and self-motivated
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Team player
- Continually strive for excellence and improvement in systems, processes, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge and understanding into clear information, advice, and training for users with diverse skill levels
- Highly proficient in the use of MS office packages such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
Other organisations may call this role Donor Manager, Fundraising Manager, Individual Giving Manager, Individual Giving & Campaign Manager, or Supporter Manager.
Please note, applicant shortlisting will take place as and when suitable individuals apply. As such, we would strongly encourage early applications as we reserve the right to close this role early, should the right person apply.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 2nd May 2021
Interviews to be held on Thursday 6th and Friday 7th May 2021
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.