Digital Marketing and Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are Mental Health Innovations (MHI), a digital mental health charity that develops new ways to help people have conversations about mental health.
We passionately believe that technology can help improve mental health outcomes in the UK. We combine digital innovation, data-driven analysis and the experience of clinical experts to transform lives and improve access to high-quality digital resources.
About Shout 85258
Shout 85258 is a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone who is struggling to cope. We launched publicly in May 2019 and we’ve had more than 650,000 conversations with people who are anxious, stressed, depressed, suicidal or overwhelmed and who need immediate support. As a digital service, Shout 85258 has become increasingly critical since Covid-19, being one of the few mental health support services able to operate as normal at this time.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to join the Mental Health Innovations and Shout 85258 team in London on a part-time basis, for a one year, fixed term contract.
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive pension
- Company electronic devices
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata (plus public holidays)
This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing professional to join an innovative, forward thinking organisation and truly make a difference to people’s lives.
You’ll have the chance to develop and grow your leadership, and marketing, skills through direct hands-on activity and the use of cutting edge tools and thinking.
So, if you are ready to step up, further develop and grow professionally, whilst making an impact, this is the role for you.
As the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, you will manage the Mental Health Innovations and Shout 85258 digital platforms and digital strategy.
With the support of Marketing and Communications Officer and freelance designer, you will develop assets for digital channels including videos, graphics, and animations.
You will manage our websites and look after the organisational social media platforms, paid for digital marketing activity, influencer strategy and relationships with social media providers.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will:
- Roll out the content marketing strategy across digital channels
- Seek to grow our digital presence amongst our target audiences
- Produce digital content across all digital channels ensuring they carry engaging, relevant content
To be considered as the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, you will need:
- At least six years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrable website management and CMS skills
- The ability to create a range of engaging digital content across multiple digital platforms, including websites, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Previous experience in engaging and working with influencers
- Experience in managing paid for digital marketing campaigns
- Previous people management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
Previous experience of working within the charity sector would be desirable but not essential. Knowledge of Wagtail would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing and Promotions Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Communications Manager, Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager, or Social Media Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 30th April 2021.
Webrecruit and Mental Health Innovations are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This is a part-time role, working 24 hours per week.