Job Title: Data and Information Analyst
Salary: £38-41,000 pro-rata (6 month contract)
Type of Organisation: Health
Location: Central London (home based for foreseeable future)
Interview Date: Asap - this role will be starting asap so please no applicants with notice periods of more than 2 weeks
- My client, the charity arm of a well-known health institution, is looking for a Data and Information Analyst to support day-to-day management and development of the Charity's information systems, particularly the CRM, Access thankQ version 10, for Fundraising and Grants Management.
- The successful candidate will champion and inspire CRM usage across the charity's various functions by empowering users to improve our ways of working.
- The role will be central to the development of communications with supporters of the charity and the development of efficient channels of data transfer between systems.
- ThankQ experience is not essential but experience of a fundraising CRM is highly desirable
- You will need to know your way around SQL for this role, this IS essential
- You will mainly be managing business as usual. If you were to stay beyond 6 months you would likely get involved in some of the strategy
- There is a partial handover in place up until the end of the year, so the sooner someone can start the better
- You will be looking after Selections with the fundraising department as part of the role
A detailed job description is available for this role.
For similar roles to this, or to register your details with us, please go to our website or give one of our friendly consultants a call. The Charity People team all have backgrounds of working in the not-for-profit sector previously and are driven by wanting to see charities performing at their best because of the inspiring and committed people that they employ.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.