CharityCheckout is a B2B SaaS company with a difference. Our products bring good causes closer to their supporters, putting them in control of their online fundraising. We are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online, by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing the charity sector for the better and is already trusted by over 4,000 good causes across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and looking for a Business Development Associate to join our team.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling our innovative fundraising software to a variety of charities across the UK. The sales process will involve strategically prospecting and sourcing leads, conducting online demonstrations and closing new business.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain a clear understanding of the charity sector, develop and manage executive level relationships with charities across the UK, and work directly with our Head of Sales and Senior Partnerships Managers in order to create the best customer propositions.
You will be given full market, product and sales training in order to start building your sales career and you will have the full support of a highly experienced sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales driven and money motivated individual looking for a career in sales!
For this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate your potential for a career in sales
- To be a self-starter. Your success will be in your hands.
We are a small team, making a large impact. We know we don’t have all the answers yet, so we’re always looking for new ideas and every individual is encouraged to share their perspectives. If you are bright, ambitious and fresh-thinking we would love to hear from you!
- Help make a positive difference to charities
- Be part of a real growth story
- Generous pay
- Equity options scheme
- 31 days holiday as standard, including Bank Holidays & Christmas closure
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Flexible start and finish times
- Early Friday finish for team drinks
- Birthday break, two hours back (to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Monthly team lunch
- Team activity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan