GoodJobs Grant Giveaway Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter the GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw.
2. The GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw is open to every job-seeker who has registered with GoodJobs.
3. Every registered job-seeker will automatically be entered into every draw until further notice.
4.Each registered job-seeker will receive one entry in each draw for as long as they remain registered with GoodJobs.
5. No entrant may win more than one GoodJobs Grant Giveaway prize in each draw.
6. In 2020, the draw dates are 15 March, 15 June, 15 September, 15 December.
7. The first five entries drawn will each win a £200 training grant.
8. Grants can be spent on multiple courses up to the total value of £200. The grant may not be spent on conferences or shared with other people. Courses must be appropriate for job seekers looking to enhance their careers within the charity sector and will be approved at the discretion of GoodJobs Ltd.
9. The winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of each draw.
10. The prize will be paid by cheque to each prize winner or to a training provider nominated by the prize winner within 14 days.
11. The winners must claim their GoodJobs Grant Giveaway prize within 30 working days. If the GoodJobs Grant Giveaway is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and GoodJobs reserves the right to offer the unclaimed GoodJobs Grant Giveaway prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. To obtain details of the prize winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the date of the GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw in the subject heading within 2 weeks after the closing date.
13. By entering this GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by GoodJobs for the purposes of the administration of each GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post draw publicity and to the use of their names in such publicity.
15. By entering the GoodJobs Grant Giveaway draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Good Jobs Limited, 64 Wilbury Way, Hitchin SG4 0TP.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
GoodJobs – 24 February 2020