Helping people find jobs is what we do best. But we know it's easier said than done - especially this year.
Our aim is to:
- Connect organisations with the best people in the sector
- Recruitment can be really expensive so we want to reduce to reduce costs - for everyone.
- Create a free job board. You post jobs, we approve them. It's as simple as that.
Good Jobs Ltd is the operator of GoodJobs. It has registered as a Social Enterprise and is a member of Social Enterprise UK. GoodJobs has pledged to donate a minimum of 25% of net profits to the GoodJobs fund. The fund will provide grants to support equality, diversity and inclusion in fundraising employment. GoodJobs has been created by:
- Howard Lake- Founder of Fundraising.co.uk (Fundraising UK)
- Andrew Thomas – Founder of Charity Consultants and Prospecting for Gold
- James Redhead- Co-Founder of Charity Technology Trust